Join So Gourmet chefs for a fun, hands-on class and learn how to
perfect your grill skills. We will be featuring fun items like skewers and street food for the Far East. These items are usually found at portable food booths or food trucks. This class will feature Gai Yang (chicken), Panlasang Pinoy (BBQ pork), Bulgogi (beef) and more! You will leave the class with a full tummy, as well as a tasty marinade to take home for later
Register to attend by phone (850) 438-7857 or click here to register online using eventbrite.
Cooking Class Participant Tips & Details:
- Please enter through the So Gourmet entrance on Palafox St.
- Wine & beer service available.
- Participants receive 10% off at So Gourmet on day of class.
- Dress casual and comfortable, you will probably get messy!
- Leave jewelry and watches at home, you will be asked to
- Classes must meet a minimum of 10 reservations.
- We reserve the right to cancel and undersold classes will be rescheduled.
Reservation fees will be refunded within 24 hours.