Spanish Paella Hands-on Cooking Class – SOLD OUT
August 24 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm| $64.50
Join us for an interactive and fun hands-on Paella evening class from 6pm-8pm on August 24th in So Gourmet’s beautiful, downtown teaching kitchen located on the corner of Palafox & Main Street. You can learn all of the secrets to making a traditional Spanish Paella in this evening class. Paella ingredients include: sliced prosciutto, Spanish chorizo sausage, shrimp, mussels, clams & fish. Served with Crème Catalana for dessert.
Cooking Class Participant Tips & Details:
- Please enter through the So Gourmet entrance on Palafox St.
- Wine & beer service available.
- Participants receive 10% off at So Gourmet on day of class.
- Dress casual and comfortable, you will probably get messy!
- Leave jewelry and watches at home, you will be asked to remove them.
- Classes must meet a minimum of 10 reservations.
- We reserve the right to cancel and undersold classes will be rescheduled. Reservation fees will be refunded within 24 hours.