- This event has passed.
Shepherd’s Pie w/ Lamb Hands-on Cooking Class
March 12 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm| $64.50
Shepherd’s Pie is a traditional meat-and-vegetable casserole that became popular at the turn of the century when meat grinders were the rage. We will be putting our So Gourmet spin on this Irish inspired classic. Instead of a cottage pie made with ground beef, ours will be made with braised lamb, white Irish cheddar, and topped with a buttery Yukon Gold potato and rutabaga. Finish the evening with Irish Bailey’s Brownies over vanilla bean ice cream for dessert.This will leave your Irish eyes smiling.
Cooking Class Participant Tips & Details:
- Please enter through the Bodacious Brew entrance on Palafox St.
- Wine & beer service available.
- Participants receive 10% off at So Gourmet on day of class.
- Dress casual and comfortable, you will probably get messy!
- Leave jewelry and watches at home, you will be asked to remove them.
- Classes must meet a minimum of 10 reservations.
- We reserve the right to cancel and undersold classes will be rescheduled. Reservation fees will be refunded within 24 hours.
- For questions, please call So Gourmet at 850-438-7857