- This event has passed.
Pork Tenderloin Evening Class
August 3 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm| $64.50
Join us for an interactive and fun hands-on pork tenderloin dinner class from 6pm-8pm on August 3rd in SoGourmet’s beautiful, downtown teaching kitchen located on the corner of Palafox & Main St. Spice up your evening with our rolled tenderloin with cream cheese, spinach, and our Bodacious Olive Maple Balsamic products. We will also prepare garlic mashed potatoes and pan seared green beans to pair with the rolled tenderloin. Please join us for dinner and a show!
Cooking Class Participant Tips & Details:
– Please enter through the So Gourmet entrance on Palafox St.
– Wine & beer service available.
– Participants receive 10% off at So Gourmet on day of class.
– Dress casual and comfortable, you will probably get messy!
– Leave jewelry and watches at home, you will be asked to remove them.
– Classes must meet a minimum of 10 reservations.
– We reserve the right to cancel and undersold classes will be rescheduled. Reservation fees will be refunded within 24 hours.