- This event has passed.
Indian Cuisine Hands-on Cooking Class
April 2 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm| $64.50
Indian food is distinct in the sense that it is influenced by a variety of cultures and regions. Let our chef guide you through the preparation process of each meal as you unlock the variety of flavors that make Indian cuisine internationally popular. Menu will include Lentil soup, Paneer Samosas, Tandoori roasted eggpant, rice pilaf and Chettinad chicken. Finish your meal with Baath, a coconut cake with semolina and rose water, a traditional Indian dessert.
Cooking Class Participant Tips & Details:
- Please enter through the So Gourmet entrance on Palafox St, next to Carmen’s.
- Wine & beer service available.
- Participants receive 10% off at So Gourmet on day of class.
- Dress casual and comfortable, you will probably get messy!
- Leave jewelry and watches at home, you will be asked to remove them.
- Classes must meet a minimum of 10 reservations.
- We reserve the right to cancel and undersold classes will be rescheduled. Reservation fees will be refunded within 24 hours.