Hands On Savory Squash Evening Class
October 23 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm| $64.50
Join us for an interactive and fun hands-on Savory Squash evening class from 6pm-8pm on October 23rd in SoGourmet’s beautiful, downtown teaching kitchen located on the corner of Palafox & Main Street. Falling for squash? We will be making chicken stock from scratch and preparing three very different squash soups. We will be featuring Roasted Kabocha Squash soup, Oriental Pumpkin & Prawns soup, and Apple Butternut Squash soup.
Cooking Class Participant Tips & Details:
– Please enter through the So Gourmet entrance on Palafox St.
– Wine & beer service available.
– Participants receive 10% off at So Gourmet on day of class.
– Dress casual and comfortable, you will probably get messy!
– Leave jewelry and watches at home, you will be asked to remove them.
– Classes must meet a minimum of 10 reservations.
– We reserve the right to cancel and undersold classes will be rescheduled. Reservation fees will be refunded within 24 hours.