- This event has passed.
Hands On Harry Potter Evening Class
October 9, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm| $64.50
Join us for an interactive and fun hands-on Dessert & Wine Pairings evening class from 6pm-8pm on October 4th in SoGourmet’s beautiful, downtown teaching kitchen located on the corner of Palafox & Main Street. For all of you Harry Potter fans who love to cook and eat fancy food, here’s a fantastic class for you! We will be making Kreacher’s Onion Soup, Steak & Kidney Pie, and Golden Snitch Cake Pops. Of course, we will be serving butter beer & costumes are encouraged! 18 years & up, please!
Kreacher’s French Onion Soup Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows, Chapter 12
Irish Soda Bread Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, Chapter 5
Bourbon Glazed Pork Loin with Peaches Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Chapter 1
Roast Potatoes with Garlic and Rosemary Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 11
Buttered Peas and Glazed Carrots Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, Chapter 7
Wilton’s Golden Snitch cake pops Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, Phoenix, Half Blood Prin
Buttered Beer Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
We be making the soda bread. Then we make the cake pops. The bread finishes and we feast.
The Buttered Beer is Zima with a buttery nipple…open to suggestions. Flora Bama sells a non alcoholic soda. We can come up with our own non alcoholic version with cream soda. We may have some underaged clients.
Cooking Class Participant Tips & Details:
– Please enter through the So Gourmet entrance on Palafox St.
– Wine & beer service available.
– Participants receive 10% off at So Gourmet on day of class.
– Dress casual and comfortable, you will probably get messy!
– Leave jewelry and watches at home, you will be asked to remove them.
– Classes must meet a minimum of 10 reservations.
– We reserve the right to cancel and undersold classes will be rescheduled. Reservation fees will be refunded within 24 hours.