Hand’s On Biscuits & Gravy
September 1 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm| $64.50
Join us for an interactive and fun hands-on Biscuits & Gravy lunch class from 10am-12pm on September 1st in SoGourmet’s beautiful, downtown teaching kitchen located on the corner of Palafox & Main Street. One of the best ways to surprise your family on the weekend is with some good ole country cooking. Buttermilk biscuits will definitely put a smile on their faces! We will go over essentials and cover a few extra tips for biscuit making and the art of sausage gravy. The biscuit cutter tool is included in the class. You’ll also learn how to make eggs over medium, lets develop your egg flipping skills! We hope to see you here for some country loving!
Cooking Class Participant Tips & Details:
– Please enter through the So Gourmet entrance on Palafox St.
– Wine & beer service available.
– Participants receive 10% off at So Gourmet on day of class.
– Dress casual and comfortable, you will probably get messy!
– Leave jewelry and watches at home, you will be asked to remove them.
– Classes must meet a minimum of 10 reservations.
– We reserve the right to cancel and undersold classes will be rescheduled. Reservation fees will be refunded within 24 hours.