Frutti di Mare Hands-on Cooking Class
August 20 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm| $64.50
Join us for this interactive, hands-on cooking class in So Gourmet’s beautiful downtown teaching kitchen located on the corner of Palafox & Main Street. You will learn all the secrets to making the popular Italian seafood dish, Frutti di Mare with shrimp, mussels, clams, and monkfish served with garlic bread and salad. Finish the evening with a Krispy Kreme Tiramisu.
Cooking Class Participant Tips & Details:
- Please enter through the So Gourmet entrance on Palafox St.
- Wine & beer service available.
- Participants receive 10% off at So Gourmet on day of class.
- Dress casual and comfortable, you will probably get messy!
- Leave jewelry and watches at home, you will be asked to remove them.
- Classes must meet a minimum of 10 reservations.
- We reserve the right to cancel and undersold classes will be rescheduled. Reservation fees will be refunded within 24 hours.