European Wine Pairings & Appetizers Hands-on Cooking Class
March 27 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm| $64.50
What is a party without hand selected European wines paired with delicious gourmet appetizers? First stop will be France-featuring Chateau Paradis Rosé paired with our infamous homemade cheese puffs. Next you will enjoy Santa Margherita Chianti with gourmet Italian meatballs. Lastly, join us in making our Bodacious Gremolota Olive Oil and Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar marinated shrimp, paired with Dr. Loosen’s Red Slate Riesling.
Cooking Class Participant Tips & Details:
- Please enter through the So Gourmet entrance on Palafox St.
- Wine & beer service available.
- Participants receive 10% off at So Gourmet on day of class.
- Dress casual and comfortable, you will probably get messy!
- Leave jewelry and watches at home, you will be asked to remove them.
- Classes must meet a minimum of 10 reservations.
- We reserve the right to cancel and undersold classes will be rescheduled. Reservation fees will be refunded within 24 hours.