- This event has passed.
Crab Cakes Hands-on Cooking Class – SOLD OUT
June 13 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm| $64.50
Are you ready to take your crab cake skills to the next level? Join us for an interactive and fun hands-on cooking class from 6pm until 8pm on June 13th in So Gourmet’s beautiful, downtown teaching kitchen located on the corner of Palafox & Main St.
This class will cover the art of cooking (and eating) crab cakes. It’s more than just cooking the crab cakes, its the whole meal deal! Florida blue crab cakes with asparagus and roasted garlic red bliss creamed potatoes, topped with a lemon beurre blanc sauce.
Cooking Class Participant Tips & Details:
– Please enter through the So Gourmet entrance on Palafox St.
– Wine & beer service available.
– Participants receive 10% off at So Gourmet on day of class.
– Dress casual and comfortable, you will probably get messy!
– Leave jewelry and watches at home, you will be asked to remove them.
– Classes must meet a minimum of 10 reservations.
– We reserve the right to cancel and undersold classes will be rescheduled.
– Reservation fees will be refunded within 24 hours.