Cheese & Charcuterie Tray Hands-on Cooking Class
August 3 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm| $64.50
Cheese and charcuterie trays are an art that involves way more than just throwing cheese and crackers on a plate and serving it to guests. This hands-on class will teach you all the tips and tricks to creating the perfect cheese and charcuterie tray to impress your guests. Each person will create their own cheese tray and customize with three cheeses, two meats, grapes, and Marcona almonds. Not to mention, we will include a glass of pinot grigio and rosé to pair perfectly with your custom tray!
Cooking Class Participant Tips & Details:
- Please enter through the So Gourmet entrance on Palafox St. next to Carmen’s Lunch Bar.
- Wine & beer service available.
- Participants receive 10% off at So Gourmet on day of class.
- Dress casual and comfortable, you will probably get messy!
- Leave jewelry and watches at home, you will be asked to remove them.
- Classes must meet a minimum of 10 reservations.
- We reserve the right to cancel and undersold classes will be rescheduled. Reservation fees will be refunded within 24 hours