Cast Iron Fillet Mignon & Blackened Scallops, 6-8pm – SOLD OUT
October 25 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm| $64.50
Cooking in cast iron can be intimidating, but this class will show you how to make three fabulous dishes: A pan-seared filet served with red wine mushroom sauce and blackened scallops, also a salad and roasted potatoes, and finally a pineapple upside down cake for dessert. No one leaves hungry!
Cooking Class Participant Tips & Details:
- Please enter through the So Gourmet entrance on Palafox St.
- Wine & beer service available.
- Participants receive 10% off at So Gourmet or the Bodacious Olive.
- Dress casual and comfortable, you will probably get messy!
- Classes must meet a minimum of 10 reservations.
- We reserve the right to cancel and undersold classes will be rescheduled. Reservation fees will be refunded within 24 hours.